Representative Legal Matters
Corporate and individual tax planning, structuring and consulting, including consultation on Enterprise Income Tax and turnover taxes structuring and analysis, tax due diligence review, transfer pricing and tax dispute resolution, local and expatriate employee compensation planning, etc.
Assistance in establishing and closing down foreign investment enterprises and representative offices in China.
Assisting multinational clients in China individual income tax analysis, tax planning and tax compliance filing on both compensation and stock option for their expatriate assignees.
- Lawyer Star, Acritas, 2018, 2021
- Next Generation Partner (Tax, China), Asia Pacific Legal 500, 2021
- Leading Lawyer (Tax: PRC law (International Firms), China), Chambers Asia Pacific, 2017 -2021
- Women in Tax Leaders in China , International Tax Review, 2016 - 2019, 2021
- Best in Tax, Euromoney Asia Women in Business Law Awards, 2019
- Tax Controversy Leader in China – International Tax Review, Tax Controversy Leaders Guide, 2014 - 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York Bar Association
- New York~United States (2004)
- Northwestern University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation) (2003)
- McMaster University (M.B.A. in Finance) (2000)
- Peking University (LL.B.) (1987)