Gerrit is a Foreign Legal Consultant in the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group. Gerrit has more than 10 years of experience assisting multinational clients in cross-border transactions in both Asia and Europe. He has been involved in mergers and acquisitions work, as well as corporate restructurings and asset disposals. He has also been involved in various types of regulatory advice relating to amongst others investment structuring in Indonesia and offering of certain types of financial services in Indonesia, etc.
Gerrit focuses on mergers & acquisitions and corporate/commercial.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing an investor in the acquisition of shares in one of the largest multisector online-to-offline loyalty, payments and financial technology platform in Indonesia.
- Advising a Thai investor on its acquisition of a consumer finance company.
- Advising a Thailand-based energy company on its proposed acquisition of a portfolio of energy assets in Indonesia through an auction process.
- Advising an Indonesian conglomerate on its divestment of a minority stake in its power plant business.
- Advising an Indonesian conglomerate on a sale of a stake in a producer of crumb rubber in Indonesia to a foreign investor.
- University of Leiden (Law ) (2005)
- University of Technology (Delft, Technology, Policy and Management) (2004)
Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.