Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Constance Kemmner is associate in the Firm's Tax Practice Group in Frankfurt since 2019. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she worked in a renowned law firm. In 2017 Constance passed her second state examination and was admitted to the German bar. She passed her first state examination in 2015. Constance studied law in Augsburg and Munich with focus on corporate law and tax law. She is business mediator since 2016.
Constance advises German and foreign clients on all aspects of national and international direct tax law. Her practice focuses on tax planning strategies and tax disputes, including tax field audits and tax litigation. Constance advises also in financing and M&A transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Groupe Bruxelles Lambert on the acquisition of a majority stake in bicycle manufacturer Canyon.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association Frankfurt - Member
- German Lawyer Association - Member
- Association of German Jurists – Member
- International Fiscal Association - Member
- Germany (2017)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Second State Exam) (2017)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Business Mediator) (2016)
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (First State Exam) (2015)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.