Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a foreign company on its acquisition of a large-scale hotel in Tokyo.
- Advised foreign companies on their development of residential apartments, data center and manufacturing factory.
- Advised a Japanese company on its overseas investment business in Asian countries by offering overall research and advice on real property development licenses and investment in local companies - including the preparation of reports.
- Advised a foreign-based fund on its acquisition of ski resorts.
- Advised foreign companies on their office leases in Japan (including the preparation of agreements).
- Advised foreign companies on their retail leases in Japan (including the preparation of agreements).
- Advised foreign companies on their investment business into Japan by offering advice on structuring, incorporation of local companies in Japan and real property development licenses — including the preparation of reports and agreements.
- Advised foreign companies on the sale and purchase of real estate in Japan, including the preparation of agreements.
- Represented a government agency, a major Japanese bank and a Japanese company by preparing agreements and providing legal advice on emissions trading within Japan, Asia and countries in Eastern Europe.
- Next Generation Lawyers, Japan: Real Estate: Bengoshi (within international firms and joint ventures), The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2017-2021
- Next Generation Partners, Japan: Real Estate: Bengoshi (within international firms and joint ventures), The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (2007)
- Keio University (LL.B.) (2001)
Co-author, "Legal and tax practices on conducting business in Asia - from business start-up to expansion and withdrawal," Chuokeizai-sha, August 2011, Language: Japanese
Co-author, "World Legal & Business Guide No.1 Indonesia," Business Law Journal, LexisNexis, April 2011