Paweł Jaros is an associate in Mergers & Acquisitions Group in Warsaw. He is well experienced in advising clients on M&A transactions, representing both vendors and bidders, as well as day-to-day legal assistance for Polish and foreigin Clients operating in Poland.
Paweł Jaros focuses his practice on advising Clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions transactions and establishment of joint ventures. He provides complex legal assistance at all transactional stages (including due diligence, transaction structuring and negotiating transaction documentation). He is also competent in day-to-day legal assistance to the business entities and coordination of their corporate reorganizations (mergers, demergers and transformations).
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised PineBridge New Europe Partners - a private equity fund - in connection with the acquisition of 100% of shares in Małpka S.A. - a Polish company conducting a chain of grocery and liquor stores
- Advised PineBridge New Europe Partners - a private equity fund - in connection with a joint investment, together with the Integer.pl Group - the leading independent Polish postal group operating under the InPost brand - to develop and roll-out an innovative parcel system by the special purpose company EasyPack in Europe and CIS countries
- Advised Kofola ČeskoSlovensko - a Czech company involved in production and distribution of non-alcoholic drinks - in connection with the cross-border merger of Kofola group companies from Czech Republic, Poland and Slovenia
- Advised Seachange International - a key supplier of products and services for digital television - in connection with the acquisition of 100% of shares in DDC Labs - a Polish company from IT sector
- Advised high-net-worth-individuals in connection with the management buy-out of 100% of shares in a company providing cleaning and catering services
- Advised high-net-worth-individuals in the sale of 100% of shares of Eko Holding and its subsidiaries - conducting a chain of grocery stores - to Eurocash - a leader in wholesale of FMCG products
- Advised a high-net-worth-individual in relation to its investment in one of the biggest pharmacy franchise chain operators in Poland in connection with a leveraged consolidation project in two additional pharmacy chains in Poland
Professional Associations and Memberships
Warsaw Legal Advisor Association
- Poland (2018)
- Warsaw University (Post Graduate Diploma - Mergers & Acquisitions) (2014)
- Catholic University of Lublin (Master of Laws) (2013)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa