Baker & McKenzie s.r.o., advokátní kancelár
Štěpán Hron is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate & Environmental practice group in Prague.
Štěpán advises domestic and international clients on a variety of real estate and environmental matters. His practice focuses on real estate transactions, commercial leases, construction matters, and due diligence investigations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised one of the largest producers of logistic machinery in relation to the future lease and lease of a build-to-suit production facility in the Czech Republic.
- Advised a major integrated logistics company on the future lease and lease of build-to-suit warehousing facilities in the Czech Republic.
- Advised a market leading industrial goods fabrication company on the sale of a production facility in the Czech Republic.
- Advised multiple international clients on the negotiation and renewal of retail leases at major shopping centres and luxury addresses in the Czech Republic.
- Czech Republic (Concipient) (2022)
- Charles University, Prague (Mgr.) (2022)
Baker & McKenzie s.r.o., advokátní kancelář is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.