Márton Horányi co-heads the Antitrust and Competition Practice Group of Baker McKenzie Budapest. He previously headed a Big Four accounting firm's antitrust and competition practice in Budapest and led the local competition practice of a boutique law firm. Between 2007 and 2015, he practiced in the competition team of Baker McKenzie, Budapest and was seconded to the Firm's Düsseldorf office. He also gained experience in competition law as a blue book trainee at the Legal Service of the European Commission in Brussels.
Márton is a lecturer at the post-graduate competition law program of the Pázmány Péter Catholic University. He regularly speaks at conferences and client events, and publishes in reputable competition law journals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hungarian Competition Law Association
- Hungarian Competition Law Research Centre
- Budapest~Hungary (2010)
- King's College London (Ph.D. Studies) (2007)
- Europa-Institut, Saarbrücken (LL.M.) (2005)
- Peter Pazmany University (M.A.) (2004)
- Int'l. Faculty for Comparative Law at Strasbourg (Diplôme de Droit Comparé II) (2003)
- Int'l. Faculty for Comparative Law at Strasbourg (Diplôme de Droit Comparé I) (2002)