Daniel is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Private Equity Practice Group in Stockholm. He works with leading Nordic and European private equity firms and their portfolio companies as well as international corporates and his experience includes advising clients on M&A transactions, incentive programs and corporate matters in various industries.
He joined Baker McKenzie as an associate in 2021. Prior to joining the Firm, he was an associate in another international law firm.
Representative Legal Matters
- FSN Capital on a number of acquisitions, including the acquisition OptiGroup and several add-on acquisitions for platform investments such as HG Handverksgruppen and Kjell & Company AB.
- Exeger on its capital funding from institutional investors.
- The Lyvia Group’s acquisitions of F Consulting, Traventus and Needo.
- Autocirc AB on its acquisition of Nordic Motor Center AB, Jämtlands Bildemontering AB and Svensk Bilåtervinning AB.
- Ancala Partners LLP on its acquisition of Hector Rail AB from EQT Partners.
- EQT Partners on the divestment of Epidemic Sound to EQT Growth and Blackstone Growth.
- EQT Partners on the acquisition of shares in Beijer Ref AB from Carrier Global Corporation.
- Ratos AB and Bonnier on the divestment of Bisnode to Dun & Bradstreet.
- Adelis Equity Partners on the sale of Nordomatic to Trill Impact.
- Altor Fund V on the acquisition of Eleda Infra Services Group, and the separate add-on acquisition of JVAB from private shareholders.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2023)
- Stockholm University (LLM Master of Laws) (2020)
- Stockholm University (BSc. Business Administration and Economics) (2020)
- University of Texas School of Law (Business and Transactional Law)