Daniel Högström is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Private Equity Practice Group in Stockholm. He works with leading Nordic and European private equity firms and their portfolio companies as well as international corporates and his experience includes advising clients on M&A transactions, IPOs and corporate matters in various industries.
Daniel joined Baker McKenzie as an associate in 2021. Prior to joining the Firm, he was an associate in another international law firm.
Representative Legal Matters
Before joining Baker McKenzie, Daniel handled the following matters:
- Advised Kjell & Company AB, a portfolio company of FSN Capital Partners AS, acquisition of Av-Cables.dk ApS.
- Advised Autocric AB on its acquisition of Nordic Motor Center AB, Jämtlands Bildemontering AB and Svensk Bilåtervinning AB.
- Advised Ancala Partners LLP on its acquisition of Hector Rail AB.
- Advised Epidemic Sound on the USD 450 million joint investment by EQT Growth and Blackstone Growth.
- Advised EQT on the acquisition of shares in Beijer Ref AB, representing 29.6 percent of the shares and 26.4 percent of the votes, from Carrier Global Corporation.
- Advised Ratos AB and Bonnier on the divestment of Bisnode AB to Dun & Bradstreet.
- Advised Adelis Equity Partners (Adelis) on the sale of Nordomatic to Trill Impact.
- Advised Altor Fund V on the acquisition of Eleda Infra Services Group, and the separate add-on acquisition of JVAB from private shareholders.
- Stockholm University (LLM Master of Laws) (2020)
- Stockholm University (BSc. Business Administration and Economics) (2020)
- University of Texas School of Law (Business and Transactional Law)