Caroline Ho is a partner in the Sydney office of Baker McKenzie. She advises on all aspects of real property law and has extensive experience undertaking structured property transactions, development joint ventures and large-scale commercial leasing. She is also experienced in advising hotels and resorts and regularly works on assignments in Australia and across Asia.
Caroline advises on the sale, acquisition, lease, joint venture and development of commercial properties for institutional investors, listed and unlisted property funds, multinational companies and property developers. She also practises significantly in the sale, acquisition, lease, management, development and operational aspects of hotels and resorts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on the sale and acquisition of some of Australia's most prominent commercial buildings and hotels.
- Advising major corporations on lease commitments, including for purpose built and distribution facilities and offices.
- Advising on government and private joint venture developments.
- Advising on Australian and international hotel and resort developments, leases and management agreements.
- Best Lawyer in Real Property Law (Sydney), Australian Financial Review's Best Lawyers: Australia, 2017-2018
- Noted Practitioner in Real Estate, Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Property Council of Australia - Member
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Australia-Malaysia Business Council - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (1989)
- Australian Capital Territory~Australia (1989)
- Australian National University (LL.B.) (1989)
- Australian National University (Bachelor of Commerce) (1987)
- Bahasa Malaysia