Alicia is a qualified solicitor and currently an associate in the Corporate (Energy, Mining and Infrastructure) department at Baker McKenzie in London. Alicia joined Baker McKenzie as an associate in 2018, having completed departmental rotations in Corporate (Oil and Gas), Employment and Dispute Resolution departments. She undertook a six-month secondment to Dubai working as part of the general Corporate team.
She specializes in mergers and acquisitions transactions in the energy and natural resources sectors, as well as corporate governance and general corporate law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Coordinated due diligence process and assisted in advising on the acquisition of a series of limestone assets in South America, Australia and Southeast Asia.
- Acting for the seller on the potential sale of its subsidiary based in Azerbaijan.
- Advising a private equity client on its acquisition of certain oil and gas assets.
- Acting for a charterer in respect of a proposed FSRU project, drafting and negotiating project documents.
- Acting for a purchaser in relation to the potential purchase of a sea transport business.
- Advising a company in respect of its global reorganization, with a focus on the Ukraine.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.