Helmy, Hamza and Partners
Marah Hashem is an associate at Helmy, Hamza & Partners, Baker McKenzie Cairo. Her practice is primarily focused on mergers and acquisitions and regulatory corporate matters. She provides corporate and commercial advice to assist companies in operating within the heavily regulated corporate environment. She obtained her LLB from Cairo University's Faculty of Law in 2017. Marah also obtained an additional Business Law course from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2018 and was admitted to the Egyptian Bar Association in that same year.
Marah focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions and regulatory corporate matters. She also provides different types of corporate and commercial advice to help companies operate within the heavily regulated corporate environment.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for International Finance Corporation in connection with equity investment due diligence report.
- Acted for a leading textile company in connection with conducting a legal due diligence.
- Acted for a technology company in connection with setting up a joint stock companies and limited liability company in Egypt.
- Acted for an American financial services corporation that facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world in connection with a company employment transfer.
- Acted for an educational group with conducting a legal due diligence.
- Acted for a leading global technology company in connection with establishing an Egyptian entity.
- Acted for a leading media and entertainment company and a global market research company with competition and antitrust matters.
- Acted for a leading global distributor of network and security solutions, electrical and electronic solutions and utility power solutions in connection with holding an ordinary general meeting.
- Acted for a global pharmaceutical company in connection with scientific office registration.
- Acted for a regional energy company in connection with the setting up of two joint stock companies in Egypt.
- Egypt (2018)
- University of California (Business Law course, ranked as the top student) (2018)
- Cairo University (Faculty of Law - English Section) (2017)
Helmy Hamza & Partners is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.