Takumi Hasegawa is a member of the Dispute Resolution Practice Group in the Firm's Tokyo office. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, he worked for a maritime law firm with an emphasis on litigation and arbitration cases.
Takumi's practice focuses on dispute resolution, including litigation and arbitration and corporate compliance matters related to regulatory issues, and internal investigations. He has particular expertise in healthcare regulatory compliance matters and has been seconded to the legal departments of multiple global pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association – Member
- New York~United States (2020)
- Japan (2012)
- Waseda University (LL.B.) (2009)
- Keio University Law School (J.D.) (2011)
- University of Chicago Law School (LL.M.) (2019)
Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise) is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.