Lucy advises on regulatory issues, including data privacy, consumer protection and marketing, as well as general contractual aspects of commercial and consumer agreements. She has been involved in drafting domestic and international IT and commercial agreements.
Lucy has a particular interest in combining her previous background in payment services with her current practice. She is heavily involved in the work done by the IT/Commercial department for our financial services clients.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a variety of clients on the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) including conducting compliance audits and advising on the implementation steps required from a legal and practical perspective.
- Completed a secondment to a major manufacturing client to support its EEA-wide GDPR programme, including through developing GDPR-ready policies and advising on a variety of legal issues.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2015)
- BPP University Law School (Legal Practice Course, with distinctions) (2014)
- BPP University Law School (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2012)
- University of Salford (BA Modern European Languages, Hons) (2005)