Adrienne Harreveld is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Miami office. Prior to joining the Firm, Adrienne clerked for the Honorable Chief Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga and the Honorable Robin L. Rosenberg of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida as a pro se law clerk. She also served as a Staff Attorney for the Capital Defense Project of Southeast Louisiana, where she gave trial counsel to defendants facing the death-penalty and had her work on jury reform featured in the New York Times.
While in law school, Adrienne interned for the Florida Justice Institute, the Roderick and Solange MacArthur Justice Center, and the Environmental Justice Clinic at Miami Law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Lawyers Guild
- Florida~United States (2022)
- Louisiana~United States (2019)
- University of Miami School of Law (JD, cum laude) (2019)
- Duke University (BA) (2014)
- Author, "Building by Right: Social Equity Implications of Transitioning to Form Based Code," ABA Journal of Affordable Housing and Community Development Law, May, 2019