Adrienne Harreveld is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Miami office. Adrienne is a skilled courtroom advocate and represents clients through trial and on appeal. Adrienne represents multinational corporations and individuals in a wide range of commercial litigation and white-collar criminal matters. This includes representing debtors, trustees, and foreign representatives in adversary proceedings involving allegations of fraud and civil theft.
Prior to joining the Firm, Adrienne clerked for the Honorable Chief Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga and the Honorable Robin L. Rosenberg of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida as a pro se law clerk. She also served as a staff attorney for the Capital Defense Project of Southeast Louisiana, where she gave trial counsel to defendants facing the death penalty.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Lawyers Guild
- Florida~United States (2022)
- Louisiana~United States (2019)
- University of Miami School of Law (JD, cum laude) (2019)
- Duke University (BA) (2014)
- Author, "Building by Right: Social Equity Implications of Transitioning to Form Based Code," ABA Journal of Affordable Housing and Community Development Law, May, 2019