Representative Legal Matters
Assists in multijurisdictional corporate reorganizations of major multinational corporations.
Ongoing representation of NYSE and NASDAQ-listed companies in connection with their corporate compliance and other legal matters.
Assisted in leading domestic mergers for a publicly-listed software services technology company.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Institute for Energy Law - Advisory Board Member
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas~United States (2020)
- Seton Hall University School of Law (JD, Dean's Scholarship Recipient (2018-2019), Negotiator for SDNY Representation in Mediation Practicum (FINRA/SEC) (2018-2019), The Class of 2020's National Association of Woman Lawyers Award Recipient) (2020)
- Texas A&M University (BS, cum laude) (2016)
Firm Committee Memberships
- Texas Innovation Ambassadors - Member