Imogen is an associate in the CTFI team in London. Her practice covers a wide range of competition and antitrust law, including multijurisdictional merger control, foreign direct investment and behavioural and compliance advice.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a professional services firm on multijurisdictional merger control and foreign direct investment filings for numerous acquisitions.
- Advised a leading technology company in relation to a market study by the CMA into music and streaming.
- Delivered competition law compliance training to numerous clients in the retail and FMCG industries.
- Advised an EV charge-point provider, an international insurance company and a large online travel agency (amongst other clients) on multijurisdictional merger control.
- Advised a data analytics company on a complaint to the European Commission.
- Advised Google on an Article 102 appeal to the General Court.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2021)
- Oxford University (History) (2016)