Imogen is an associate in the CTFI team in London. Her practice covers a wide range of competition and antitrust law, including multijurisdictional merger control, foreign direct investment and behavioural and compliance advice.
Imogen's practice covers a wide range of competition and antitrust law, including multijurisdictional merger control, foreign direct investment and behavioural and compliance advice. Her clients are predominantly in the tech, retail and FMCG sectors, but she has also worked with businesses active in insurance, travel, professional services and utilities.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a professional services firm on multijurisdictional merger control and foreign direct investment filings for numerous acquisitions.
- Advised a leading technology company in relation to a market study by the CMA into music and streaming.
- Delivered competition law compliance training to numerous clients in the retail and FMCG industries.
- Advised an EV charge-point provider, an international insurance company and a large online travel agency (amongst other clients) on multijurisdictional merger control.
- Advised a data analytics company on a complaint to the European Commission.
- Advised Google on an Article 102 appeal to the General Court.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2021)
- Oxford University (History) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.