Michael P. Glasser is a Senior Knowledge Attorney with the North America Transactional Practice Group in Washington, DC. He focuses on Mergers & Acquisitions and Cross-Border Transactions and Integration, and serves as the Knowledge Lead for our Digital Transformation client solution. Michael assists fee-earners in drafting model precedential documents and is also responsible for collecting, storing and maintaining precedent forms and samples in document repositories. Michael also plans, prepares and implements internal and client-facing external training sessions and assists fee-earners with authoring firm-issued client alerts and other publications, as well as internal newsletters and practice notes. Michael also identifies trends and developments in M&A, including market terms, to enable fee-earners in his practice group to better advise their clients in their transactions and works with members of Baker McKenzie's products team to help identify tools and resources that can help fee-earners work more efficiently and effectively.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Michael worked for a major global law firm where he was also a Knowledge Lawyer in the US Corporate Transactional Practice and practiced general M&A and corporate law at another major law firm prior to that.
- District of Columbia~United States (2006)
- New York~United States (2005)
- New Jersey~United States (2004)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (JD, cum laude) (2004)
- Cornell University (BS) (2001)
- Author, 'To Clean or Not to Clean': An Analysis of the Copyright and Trademark Issues Surrounding - the Legal Battle between Third Party Film Editors and the Film Industry, 21 Cardozo Arts & Ent. L. J. 129, 2004