Camille Bianca Gatmaitan-Santos is a senior associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She has six years of experience in commercial and criminal litigation, as well as arbitration. She is an accredited arbitrator of the Wholesale Electricity Spot Market.
Bianca's practice focuses on general dispute resolution involving criminal, civil, and commercial disputes, as well as anti-bribery and corruption matters. She has advised various clients engaged in the energy, aviation, outsourcing, pharmaceutical, mining, engineering and manufacturing industries. She is also experienced in handling commercial arbitration matters, particularly in the energy sector. She has acted in arbitrations conducted under the ICC, UNCITRAL, and PDRCI rules, with arbitral seats in Metro Manila, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member/Former Assistant National Secretary
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippine Institute of Arbitrators - Member/Institute Treasurer
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration (ICCA) - Member, Local Steering Committee
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators - Member
- Wholesale Electricity Spot Market - Accredited Arbitrator
- Philippines (2011)
- Ateneo de Manila University (J.D. Silver Medalist) (2010)
- Ateneo de Manila University (B.S. Management Honorable Mention) (2006)
- Co-author, "Rules Governing Donations for Addressing the COVID-19 Situation", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, April 2020
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.