Danielle Joanna Gaite is a junior associate with the Dispute Resolution Practice Group at Quisumbing Torres. She is also a part of the Aviation and Transportation and Logistics Subsectors of the firm's Industrials, Manufacturing & Transportation Industry Group.
Dani graduated with honors from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2019, and ranked 8th in her batch. She also received the Dean's Silver Medal for her J.D. thesis on the interplay between trade conditionalities and human rights.
Dani's practice focuses on general dispute resolution, including civil and criminal litigation, arbitration and regulatory / administrative matters. She is currently working on engagements involving commercial arbitration, competition law, construction, aviation regulation, health law, and transportation.
Her practice spans a wide range of industries, including transportation, financial institutions, energy, healthcare, aviation and manufacturing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Philippine Institute of Arbitrators (PIArb) - Secretariat, Standards & Practice Committee (January 2021 - present), Corporate Secretary (January 2022 to present), Assistant Corporate Secretary (April 2021 - December 2021)
- Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. (PDRCI) - Trained Arbitrator
- Philippines (2020)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (Juris Doctor, Second Honors) (2019)
- Ateneo de Manila University (BS Management Engineering, minor in English Literature - Magna Cum Laude) (2015)