Danielle Joanna Gaite is a junior associate in Quisumbing Torres. She works with the Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property, Data & Technology, Employment, and Corporate & Commercial/M&A practice groups.
Dani graduated with honors from the Ateneo de Manila University School of Law in 2019, and ranked 8th in her batch. She also received the Dean's Silver Medal for her J.D. thesis on the interplay between trade conditionalities and human rights.
Dani's practice focuses on general dispute resolution, including commercial litigation, criminal litigation, and arbitration. She is currently working on engagements involving commercial arbitration, health law, data privacy law, intellectual property law, and financial regulations.
Her practice spans a wide range of industries, including technology, financial institutions, energy, healthcare and consumer goods & retail.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Philippine Institute of Arbitrators - Assistant Corporate Secretary (April 2021 - present)
- Philippines (2020)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (Juris Doctor, Second Honors) (2019)
- Ateneo de Manila University (BS Management Engineering, minor in English Literature - Magna Cum Laude) (2015)