Elise Favier is a senior associate with the Mergers & Acquisitions Group of Baker McKenzie in Paris.
Before joining Baker McKenzie in 2015, Elise Favier was an associate for three years at a UK law firm, principally working on private and public M&A, corporate law matters and restructuring.
Her main fields of expertise are mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, general corporate law and group restructurings.
She advises French and foreign clients for due diligence, drafting of acquisition contracts, implementation of joint ventures and drafting of shareholders' agreement, internal restructuring within corporate groups, and more generally in the context of drafting corporate law documentation.
- Paris (2012)
- Ecole de Formation Professionnelle des Barreaux de la Cour d appel de Paris (Program Certificate of Capacity for Law Professions) (2012)
- Montpellier University (Masters II Certificate in Company Law) (2010)
- Cergy Pontoise University (Masters II Business Law (Corporate Legal Advisors Diploma)) (2010)
- Strasbourg University/Sciences Po Paris (Masters II European Economic Law) (2009)
- London School of Economics (Masters I Business Law) (2009)