Arantxa Ereche graduated from Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law School in 2018, and joined the Firm’s Dispute Resolution Group in Santiago as a junior associate in March of 2019.
Ms. Ereche has been a teaching assistant for civil law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law School since 2019. Previously, she had been a teaching assistant for public law practice (2018) and international public law (2016) at the same university.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participated in the representation of an Italian construction company in a domestic arbitration regarding the breach of an EPC contract, additional works, compensation, and deadline extension: USD 180 million.
- Participated in the judicial restructuration of the assets and liabilities of a Chilean mining company.
- Participated in the defense of a Polish mining company in a commercial litigation regarding pre-contractual liability.
- Participated in the defense of a multinational North American tech-manufacturer company in a commercial litigation regarding product liability, breach and termination of contracts.
- Participated in the representation of a local company who owns a shopping center in a domestic arbitration regarding the validity of an option agreement.
- Chile (2020)
- Geneva Center of International Dispute Settlement and University of Geneva (Specialization Course Latin American International Arbitration Course) (2020)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (LL.B.) (2018)