Adolfo Durañona is managing partner of Baker McKenzie’s Buenos Aires office since 2013. He has extensive experience working on corporate and commercial transactions for companies in the oil & gas, mining and natural resources industries.
Adolfo has authored several reviews for various publications — including Sweet & Maxwell — usually involving Argentinean investments and mining. He is ranked in Chambers and Partners as a Tier 1 attorney for Argentina, Energy & Natural Resources: Mining.
His practice is focused on commercial agreements, major projects, as well as mergers and acquisitions in Argentina. In the oil and gas sector, he advises companies in the upstream, including those with onshore and offshore activities, operators and service companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation - Member
- Buenos Aires~Argentina (1988)
- Southern Methodist University (LL.M.) (1988)
- University of Buenos Aires (M.C.L.) (1986)