His practice is focused on commercial agreements, major projects, as well as mergers and acquisitions in Argentina. In the energy sector, he advises companies in the mining and oil and gas, including those with onshore and offshore activities, operators and service companies.
- Ranked Lawyer, ENR: Mining - Chambers Latin America, 2023
- Ranked Lawyer, ENR: Oil & Gas - Chambers Latin America, 2023
- Leading Individual, ENR: Mining - The Legal 500 Latin America, 2023
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- Buenos Aires~Argentina (1988)
- Southern Methodist University (LL.M.) (1988)
- University of Buenos Aires (J.D.) (1986)
Author, "MIGA," a new mechanism to secure investments in Argentina, Economic Laws, year II, No. 15 (December 1990 - January 1991).
Author, "US-Argentina, Investment Treaty," International Company and Commercial Law Review, Sweet & Maxwell (September 1995).
Author, "New Perspectives for the Argentine Mining Industry," Mining Activity, Buenos Aires (May-June 1996).
Author, "Extended Liability for Environmental Damages (Mining Code)," Oil and Gas, Law and Taxation Review, Sweet & Maxwell (July 1996).
Author, "A New Perspective for the Argentine Mining Industry," Oil and Gas, Law and Taxation Review, Sweet & Maxwell (September 1996).
Author, "Digital Signatures and the Argentine Legal System," International Internet Law Review (May 2000).