Fidel Maximo Diego III is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Previously, he was a Supervising Lawyer at the Ateneo Legal Services Center where he mentored law students in trial technique, pleading, and practice, and supervised students in handling pro-bono cases.
Max's practice focuses on general dispute resolution, litigation and arbitration. He is experienced in trial litigation before trial courts and arbitration before ad-hoc tribunals. He has represented clients before administrative, quasi-judicial, and judicial bodies and drafted pleadings and motions before quasi-judicial, trial, and appellate courts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Philippine Bar Association
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- Philippines (2017)
- The Hague Academy of International Law (Private International Law - Directed Studies) (2018)
- Ateneo de Manila University (Juris Doctor Second Honors) (2016)
- University of the Philippines - Diliman (BA Journalism) (2011)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.