Fidel Maximo Diego III is a mid-level associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution and Immigration Practice Groups. Before joining Quisumbing Torres, he was an associate at a top-tier local firm where he practiced criminal, civil, and tax litigation, arbitration, and intellectual property, competition, and mining and natural resources law. He is a member of Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration.
Max's practice focuses on general dispute resolution, litigation and arbitration. He is experienced in trial litigation before trial courts and arbitration before ad-hoc tribunals. He has represented clients before administrative, quasi-judicial, and judicial bodies and drafted pleadings and motions before quasi-judicial, trial, and appellate courts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Philippine Bar Association
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- Philippines (2017)
- The Hague Academy of International Law (Private International Law - Directed Studies) (2018)
- Ateneo de Manila University (Juris Doctor, Second Honors) (2016)
- University of the Philippines Diliman (BS Economics, minor in Journalism) (2011)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.