Rafael Roman Cruz is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group and the Consumer Goods & Retail Industry Group. In his experience with the Firm, he has represented clients in litigation, arbitration, and alternative dispute resolution proceedings. He has represented clients in disputes involving a wide range of fields, such as contractual disputes, competition enforcement, reputation management, real estate, and construction.
In addition to his practice in Dispute Resolution, he is a part of the Firm's Immigration Practice Group and advises the Firm's clients on immigration matters. He is also a part of the Firm's Aviation practice and represents the Firm's clients before the aviation regulatory agencies in the Philippines.
He graduated with Honors from the Ateneo de Manila Law School in 2017.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Vis Moot Alumni Association
- Philippine Institute of Arbitrators
- Young Singapore International Arbitration Center
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- Philippines (2018)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (JD second honors) (2017)
- Ateneo de Manila University (BS Management Engineering) (2012)
- Université Catholique de Lyon (Exchange Student International Business Program) (2010)
- Co-author, "Philippines: Foreign Nationals with Long-Term Visas Allowed Entry into the Philippines beginning 1 August 2020," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 21 July 2020
- Co-author, "Travel Restrictions continue during General Community Quarantine over NCR", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, June 2020
- Co-author, "DOLE Releases New Guidelines for Filing and Issuance of Alien Employment Permit (AEP)", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, June 2020