Rafael Roman Cruz is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group and the Consumer Goods and Retail Industry Group. Prior to joining the Firm, he assisted various clients on corporate and tax issues, including local regulatory and government compliance requirements. He also handled employment and general litigation for clients.
He graduated with honors from the Ateneo de Manila Law School in 2017.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Vis Moot Alumni Association
- Philippine Institute of Arbitrators
- Young Singapore International Arbitration Center
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- Philippines (2018)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (JD second honors) (2017)
- Ateneo de Manila University (BS Management Engineering) (2012)
- Université Catholique de Lyon (Exchange Student International Business Program) (2010)