Alex Crowley leverages his background as an intellectual property (IP) practitioner and engineer to help global companies develop innovative solutions to technology-related legal issues. An early adopter at heart, Alex is passionate about helping new ideas, products, and services come to life and thrive.
Alex advises clients on issues involving data privacy, digital transformation, IP, and cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence. He represents clients in drafting agreements for data, IP, and technology transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society - Member
- Illinois~United States (2021)
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law (JD, cum laude) (2021)
- Brigham Young University (BS Mechanical Engineering) (2015)
- Author, "AI and Legal Services in 2020," International Legal Technology Association Blog, February 2020
- Subject Matter Expert, "Digital Transformation of Legal Services Course," Northwestern University, launched Spring 2021
Firm Committee Memberships
- Reinvent Ambassadors
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.