Representative Legal Matters
Counseled a multinational supplier of oil and gas products and services on compliance of proposed transactions with Iran sanctions.
Completed a secondment with a multinational pharmaceutical and medical device company focusing on export controls and trade sanctions compliance.
Provided ongoing trade compliance advice for a major manufacturer of pharmaceutical products and medical devices on compliance with US export controls and trade sanctions, including drafting and submitting license applications and classification requests.
Provided guidance on US nuclear export controls to a global manufacturing company engaged in the design and construction of nuclear power plants in India.
Represented the US branch of a non-US bank in an enforcement action by the Office of Antiboycott Compliance in the US Commerce Department related to boycott requests received from Syria.
- District of Columbia~United States (2007)
- California~United States (2006)
- George Washington University Law School (J.D. Honors) (2006)
- George Washington University (Master of Arts) (2006)
- University of California at San Diego (B.A. cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa) (2002)