Adrian Chin acts for a wide range of predominantly global companies and includes among his clients some of the largest companies in the world. He has significant experience in a broad range of corporate and commercial matters.
Adrian helps foreign companies establish and maintain their operations in Australia. He has significant experience in reorganisations of corporate groups and is one of the leaders of Baker McKenzie’s Global Reorganisations Practice Group.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting foreign companies to establish and maintain operations in Australia and to ensure their ongoing compliance with Australian laws.
- Reorganisations of corporate groups.
- Commercial agreements and contracts (including distribution and supply arrangements).
- Cross-border merger and acquisition transactions.
- Advising major companies on post-acquisition integrations.
- Victoria~Australia (1992)
- Monash University (LL.M.) (1995)
- Melbourne University (Bachelor of Commerce) (1991)
- Melbourne University (LL.B. Honours) (1991)