Ms. Cheung is a partner in the dispute resolution practice at Baker McKenzie in Hong Kong, focusing on company insolvency and commercial litigation.
Ms. Cheung's practice includes litigation and advisory work representing insolvency practitioners, corporate clients and banks on a wide range of complex disputes and insolvency and restructuring matters, including compulsory and voluntary liquidations, receiverships, corporate restructuring and schemes of arrangement. She also focuses on company law and commercial disputes, regularly advising corporate clients, shareholders and directors in relation to matters including shareholders' rights and remedies, directors' duties, joint venture disputes and unfair prejudice petitions.
- Leading Lawyer (Restructuring/Insolvency (International Firms): China/Hong Kong) – Chambers Asia Pacific (2014-2021)
- Leading Lawyer (Banking & Finance: Restructuring/Insolvency: China/Hong Kong) – Chambers Global (2019)
- Leading Lawyer (Restructuring & Insolvency, Hong Kong) – IFLR 1000 (2014-2020)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL International)
- Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Moderation Subgroup Member for the Practising Certificate Examination in Law of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Turnaround Management Association
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- The Hong Kong Institute of Directors
- The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- The Law Society of Hong Kong
- The Law Society of England & Wales
- Hong Kong (1998)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1997)
- College of Law at London (L.P.C. & P.S.C) (1995)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.B.) (1994)
Baker & McKenzie, a Hong Kong partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.