As a leading authority on cross-border investments and dispute resolution, including corporate compliance work, H. Henry Chang has over 20 years' experience advising leading global multinational as well as domestic clients. He has an unrivaled depth and scope of experience handling a diverse spectrum of complex multi-jurisdictional matters.
Focusing on the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate compliance and technology, media, telecom (TMT), Henry is also experienced in cross-border dispute resolution. These include litigation and anti-trust matters, having advised clients in dispute cases involving parallel proceedings across various jurisdictions. He also sits on the Steering Committee of the Firm's Asia Pacific Information Technology & Communications (ITC) Practice Group.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Alumni Association of Cornell Officers - Former Member
- California Trade and Investment Association - Former Supervisor and Board of Directors
- European Chamber of Commerce, Taipei - Chairman
- Chinese Commercial Arbitration Association - International Affairs Committee
- Taipei Mayor's Office, Law & Regulations Commission
- Soochow University School of Law - Adjunct Professor
- Taipei~Taiwan (Attorney at Foreign Law) (2019)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (1990)
- New York~United States (1990)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit~United States (1988)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California~United States (1988)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California~United States (1988)
- California~United States (1988)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California~United States (1988)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (1988)
- Tulane University (J.D.) (1987)
- Cornell University (B.A.) (1984)
- University of Regensburg (DAAD) (1983)
Baker & McKenzie, a Taiwanese Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.