Kiran practices all aspects of real estate law, and in particular, advises clients in relation to commercial landlord and tenant law, real estate financing and the real estate aspects of corporate transactions.
Kiran acts for a wide range of clients many of whom are multinational companies including property investment funds, investment banks, financial institutions, corporate occupiers and luxury retail clients.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a syndicate of banks, led by Lloyds Bank Plc on a GBP 300 million pound refinancing of a prospective borrower's property portfolio.
- Acting for a luxury brand retailer in relation to the opening of their UK stores and coordinating the opening of in excess of 70 stores across Europe.
- Advising an international corporate travel company on their GBP 25 million pound restructuring of property holdings in the UK.
- Acting for numerous tenants, including some well known multinational businesses on multimillion pound lettings of grade A office space.
- Advising on the corporate real estate aspects for a multinational trading company on its GBP 60 million acquisition of a UK based software company.
- Advising and acting for various high-net-worth individuals in relation to the purchase of leasehold flats and freehold houses in central London, including new developments and including the financing aspects of residential mortgages.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2014)