Edoardo is a lawyer specialized and fully dedicated to employment litigation.
He assists national and multinational companies in relation to any court and out-of-court disputes, with particular reference to matters arising from redundancy and mobility processes (both individual and collective), top management relationship, disciplinary procedures (warning and sanctions), salary and compensation (bonus plans, stock options plans, etc.), non-competition and non-solicitation covenants, agency relationships, social security contributions, relations with the unions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advise and provide court assistance to worldwide ledear in:
- casual clothing in connection with collective dismissal;
- industrial equipment manufacture in connection with transfer of undertakings;
- IT services in relation to litigation vs. top management (serious miscunduct);
- advertising in relation to litigation vs. top management (tax fraud);
- imodelling services in relation to ligation vs. Social Security Agency.
- cement industry with breach of non-solicitation and non-competition covenants;
- jewelry industry in relation to ligation vs. contractors;
- pharmaceutical industry in relation to ligation vs. unfaithful employees.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- A.G.I. (Italian Employment Lawyers Association) - Member
- Italy (2007)
- Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI) (Advanced Degree in Employment) (2010)
- University of Rome (Professional Master in Employment, Unions and Social Security Law) (2004)
- University of Rome (Law Degree) (2002)
- Author, "Unjustified absence from work," Il Sole 24 Ore, 26 April 2016
- Author, "Top-rated reimbursement only in case of full evidence," Il Sole 24 Ore, 23 November 2016
- Author, "EU Court of Justice: the «job on call» contract complies with EU regulation," Il Sole 24 Ore, 20 July 2017
- Author, "Job on call employees can be dismissed for reason of age," Il Sole 24 Ore, 22 February 2018
- Author, "Board directors are not employees," Il Sole 24 Ore, 17 January 2019
- Speaker, “Tech Law” master course (Top Legal), October 2019