Christina Bullock is a partner in the Chicago Transaction Practice Group. Christina advises multinational companies on spin-offs, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, pre- and post-transaction corporate reorganizations, including post-acquisition integrations, and general corporate and commercial law transactions. She represents clients in the logistics, manufacturing, transportation and healthcare industries, among others.
Christina focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs and spinoffs. She also works closely with our cross-border tax team on corporate restructurings, post-acquisition integrations, global cash utilization projects, legal entity rationalizations and other complex projects.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on split-off of Cummins Inc. Filtration business to Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc.
- Advised AbbVie, Inc. on its post-acquisition integration of Allergan.
- Advised FedEx Corporation on its post-acquisition integration of TNT Express.
- Disposition to Mylan of a portfolio of branded specialty and generic drugs in developed markets outside the United States and
- Spin-off of Abbott Laboratories’ research-based pharmaceutical business to AbbVie.
Christina is a member of Almost Home Kids President's Advisory Council. Christina is co-chair of Baker McKenzie's North America Black Attorney Network Alliance (BANA).
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Christina was a research assistant at the Center for International Human Rights (CIHR), affiliated with the Northwestern University Law School Bluhm Legal Clinic. She assisted CIHR on matters related to the Guantanamo Bay detainees, and worked on several other international human rights issues.
- Illinois~United States (2006)
- Northwestern University School of Law (JD) (2006)
- Northwestern University (BS) (1999)
- Haitian Creole