Paul Brown is a partner in the Sydney office of Baker McKenzie where he advises on employment law. He acts for a wide range of local and international clients on advisory and litigation matters and is a highly recommended lawyer in directories including PLC Which Lawyer?
Paul's practice focuses on advising clients in connection with employment law contracts, awards, negotiations and disputes with trade unions, anti-discrimination issues, outsourcing and occupational health and safety-related matters, as well as unfair dismissal and general protections claims.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on enterprise bargaining and employment issues arising out of outsourcing.
- Acting on industrial relations matters, including in disputes with trade unions.
- Advising on employee compliance programs.
- Advising on termination of employment and defending clients in unfair dismissal cases.
- New South Wales~Australia (1991)
- University of Sydney (LL.M.) (1995)
- University of Sydney (Diploma Law) (1989)
- University of Sydney (B.A.) (1983)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.