Javier Blázquez is a partner of the Tax Practice Group at Baker McKenzie Barcelona. In 2018 and 2019 was on secondment in our San Francisco and Palo Alto offices. He became a partner in 2022.
Javier is a frequent speaker on international tax planning programs.
He focuses on advising domestic and international companies on tax issues, international tax planning, reorganizations, transactions and tax audits on international matters.
He represents clients in various industries, including platforms and e-commerce, software, blockchain, payments, life sciences, retail and hospitality.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Madrid Bar Association - Member
- Madrid~Spain (2009)
- ISDE Business School (Program in US Tax Law)
- IE Law School, Madrid (Master in Tax for Professionals (cum laude))
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Rouen (Diploma in Financial Management)
- Carlos III University (Degree in Business Administration)
- Carlos III University (Degree in Law)
- Palo Alto
- San Francisco
Baker & McKenzie Barcelona S.L.P. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.