Magdalena Bętkowska is an advocate admitted to practice in Poland, an associate in the Banking and Finance Practice at Baker McKenzie in Warsaw.
Magdalena graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan in 2018. In addition, she completed a post-graduate studies in Mergers & Acquisitions at the Warsaw School of Economics in 2019. She qualified as an advocate in 2022.
Prior to joining the Firm in May 2022, Magdalena worked at renowned Polish and international law firms in Warsaw and Poznan starting from 2014.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Zabka Polska in connection with an ESG-linked ECA buyer credit facility made available by Banco Santander to finance the development of a logistics center and IT systems in its new logistics center near Warsaw.
- Advised Accolade in a JV investment in an A-class warehouse facility in Wielenin-Kolonia in Central Poland (facility occupied by K-Flex, a worldwide leader in the production of elastomeric insulation).
- Advised a Luxembourg real estate fund of the largest global insurance and asset management provider in connection with the refinancing of its logistics park portfolio in Poland.
- Advised a global leader in the renewable energy sector in connection with the financing of the solar project with the contemplated aggregate capacity of 130 MW.
- Advised Jyske Bank A/S on the project finance of the development of a wind-farm portfolio located in Poland by Eurowind Energy JV.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association - Member
- Poland (2022)
- Warsaw School of Economics (2019)
- Adam Mickiewicz University (2018)