Ben Boi Beetz
Ben Boi Beetz is a senior associate and a member of the Corporate/M&A Practice Group. He advises clients on all aspects of M&A, private equity, venture capital and corporate law.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie's Berlin office in 2023, Ben was as a managing associate in the Dusseldorf office of an international US law firm. During his legal clerkship he worked for another international law firm and the German Embassy in Bangkok.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised private equity investment company on the formation and structuring of a EUR 550m alternative investment fund.*
- Advised German eVTOL aircraft company on its US SPAC merger.*
- Advised a global infrastructure investor on its joint venture undertaking with a leading German renewable energy firm regarding the establishment of a new onshore wind park.*
- Advised a German energy company in connection with the sale of a business unit.*
- Advised an international financial services company and investment fund on the acquisition of several senior care homes.*
- Advised German online-marketing company on the acquisition and merger with a US company and its Series C Financing Round.*
- Advised German DAX listed telecommunications provider with respect to the sale of certain portfolio assets.*
- Advised Chinese investors on the acquisition of a German kitchen manufacturer.*
- Advised Italian investor on the acquisition of the business operations and production assets from the insolvency estates of several German automotive suppliers.*
*Prior to joining Baker McKenzie.
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Second State Exam) (2018)
- University of Mannheim (First State Exam) (2016)
- University of Mannheim (Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)) (2012)
- Université Toulouse Capitole (Diplôme d'études de l'Union européenne) (2011)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.