Ajanthana Anandarajah is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Employment & Compensation Law Practice Group in Toronto. She joined Baker McKenzie in 2019, after completing her summer and articling term with the Ministry of the Attorney General, Ministry of Labour.
Ajanthana advises employers in a wide range of labour and employment law matters, providing practical legal and business advice to both domestic and international private and public sector clients.
Ajanthana has appeared before administrative tribunals and the Ontario Court of Justice in Ontario.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario - Member
- The Advocates' Society - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2019)
- Queen's University (JD) (2018)
- University of Waterloo (Bachelor of Arts Sociology and Business (Honours)) (2015)
Firm Committee Memberships
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee - Member