Representative Legal Matters
- Represented transnational and national companies in the closing of mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs and joint ventures.
- Supported national and international clients in private and public bids with Pemex, Energy Federal Commission (CFE) and various decentralized agencies, including, among many other projects, major projects for the desulphurization of refineries.
- Analyzed agreements of the civil aviation industry and supported the start-up of major regular air transportation companies and aircraft leasing companies.
- Participated in the creation of liens, as well as worked on other regulatory matters for the civil aviation industry.
- Participated in the launch of prepaid cards in Mexico (a legal landmark at that time), including prepaid cards to buy music over the internet.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Universidad Panamericana - Member of the Academic Board
- Mexico (1991)
- Loyola University, Chicago (LL.M.) (1995)
- Universidad Panamericana (Law Degree) (1989)
Presenter, "Doing Business Globally: Risk Mitigation and Strategies for Success," Dallas, New York, Houston, October 2013
Presenter, "Como hacer negocios de éxito con Brasil," en conjunto con Pro Mexico y el Consejo México, Brazil, Tlaxcala, Tlaxcala, September 2012
Presenter, "Temas Relevantes de Comercio Exterior: Contratos Internacionales," Hotel Four Seasons, Mexico, D.F., March 2012
Presenter, "Seminario de Gestión de Riesgos - Compliance," en conjunto con el cliente "Control Risks," Hotel Four Seasons, Mexico, D.F., October 2011
Presenter, "Doing Business in Mexico," Agenda SASAC, Club de Industriales, Mexico, D.F., July 2011