Antonio Ambrosi has been a member of the Firm since 1985, and has worked as a partner in Mexico City’s Corporate practice since 1995. He has spoken in a number of key conferences and seminars, including those organized by the Chicago Bar Association of the United States of America. Mr. Ambrosi is a member of the Academic Council of Graduates for the Universidad Panamericana, the Mexican Institute of Geography and Statistics, as well as the Italian Assistance Association.
Mr. Ambrosi’s practice is focused on mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, outsourcing, and joint venture agreements, as well as on legal opinions regarding the enforceability of agreements in Mexico. These include agreements executed abroad with Mexican parties or with legal effects in Mexico, the effects of damages in Mexico, mitigation of risks and actions thereunder, legal advice and support in private and public biddings, and the legal analysis of civil aviation matters in the country (start up of commercial airlines).
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented transnational and national companies in the closing of mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, and joint ventures.
- Supported national and international clients in private and public bids with Pemex, Energy Federal Commission (CFE) and various decentralized agencies, including, among many other projects, major projects for the desulphurization of refineries.
- Analyzed agreements of the civil aviation industry and supported the startup of major regular air transportation companies and aircraft leasing companies.
- Participated in the creation of liens, as well as worked on other regulatory matters for the civil aviation industry.
- Participated in the launch of prepaid cards in Mexico (a legal landmark at that time), including prepaid cards to buy music over the internet.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Universidad Panamericana - Member of the Academic Board
- Consejo Academico de Graduados de la Universidad Panamericana
- Mexico (1991)
- Loyola University, Chicago (LL.M.) (1995)
- Universidad Panamericana (Law Degree) (1989)