Allen is a member of the Firm's North America Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group in Dallas. Before joining Baker McKenzie, Allen gained valuable insight into federal motion practice and procedure as a law clerk for the Hon. Jane J. Boyle of the US District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
In law school, Allen was a member of the Texas A&M Law Review; a student council member of his school's Diversity Council; and externed with the US Department of Justice, Antitrust Division in Washington, D.C., and the US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Texas~United States (2018)
- Texas A&M University (Juris Doctor) (2018)
- University of Texas (Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, Political Communication) (2014)
- University of Texas (Bachelor of Arts in Government) (2014)
- University of Texas (Business Foundations Certificate) (2014)
- Author, Which Statute Will Trump: The Validity of Class-Action Waivers in Employment Arbitration Agreements, 5 TEX. A&M L. REV. 105 (2017)