Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Lana worked on the following matters:
Acted for one of the UK's largest electricity and gas utility companies to amend a number of its existing bilateral facilities.
Acted for Steinhoff International Holdings N.V. in respect of the launch of their company voluntary arrangement and the refinancing of their existing group debt.
Acted for a syndicate of Lenders in respect of the establishment of a USD 2 billion revolving credit facility.
Acted for an investment fund in respect of the establishment of a PLN 500 million term facility agreement.
Acted for one of the largest private hospital operators in South Africa in respect of the establishment of a EUR 16 million acquisition facility.
Acted for a syndicate of Lenders in respect of the establishment of a USD 600 million secured term facility agreement.
Acted for a large corporate (who's predominate focus is shopping centre management and development) in respect of the establishment of a GBP 70 million secured term facility
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2017)
- University of Law (Legal Practice Course) (2015)
- University of Southampton (2014)
Firm Committee Memberships
- Part of the team at Baker McKenzie helping to develop the Street Youth Legal Atlas in conjunction with the Consortium for Street Children.