The Global Pricing Operations Analyst will execute the accurate set-up and maintenance of timekeepers in the Firm's systems as a critical component of the Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) process.
- Identify new timekeepers and calculate billing rates based on the underlying client agreement for selected clients.
- Set up rates in SAP and in the various E-Billing systems as required by the client.
- Coordinate and track the client's authorization and approvals based on the client's specific requirements.
- Perform periodic reconciliations between SAP and the client systems.
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, finance, liberal arts, or related courses.
- Prior experience in a billing role.
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles as well as the specific law firm or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred but not required).
- Have confidence to escalate and ask questions, especially when being asked to deviate from standard processes.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Keen attention to details and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative.
- Flexibility to work a reasonable shifting schedule is required.