Deborah "Deb" You is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Washington, DC Transactional Practice Group. Deb began her career with the Firm as a summer associate in the Washington, DC office. Deb also serves as the DC Office Chair of the Baker Asian Lawyers Network (BALN).
Deb advises clients on international and domestic transactional matters, including but not limited to, strategic corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities transactions, and securities law compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Virginia Bar Association - Member
- District of Columba Bar Association - Member
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association DC - Member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association - Member
- Virginia~United States (2020)
- District of Columbia~United States (2021)
- Illinois~United States (2021)
- Maryland~United States (2021)
- New York~United States (2021)
- George Washington University Law School (JD) (2020)
- Johns Hopkins University (MS) (2013)
- University of Virginia (BA) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.