Glenn Woll is a member of the Firm’s Global Tax Practice Group. A seasoned tax lawyer, he has authored and co-authored articles for a wide range of journals, including the Journal of Bank Taxation and US International Tax Practice and Procedure. He has also spoken and actively participated in a variety of conferences, including the Contract Manufacturing Breakfast Briefing. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Mr. Woll clerked for the late Honorable Jules G. Körner, III of the United States Tax Court.
Mr. Woll focuses his practice on the taxation of international transactions and financial transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- New York~United States (1998)
- Washington~United States (1989)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (1991)
- University of Washington School of Law (J.D., Honors) (1989)
- University of Washington (B.A.) (1986)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.