Sali G. Wissa is a partner in the Transactional Practice Group of Baker McKenzie in Chicago.
Sali provides advice on a broad range of corporate and securities matters to clients in various industries including healthcare, technology, real estate, energy, manufacturing, consumer products and travel.
Sali counsels public and private companies and their boards on a variety of capital market transactions, including public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, SEC reporting and disclosure obligations, and corporate governance matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in a USD 350 million green bond offering.
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in a USD 500 million bond offering.
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in establishing multiple at-the-market programs worth USD 1 billion.
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in numerous public offerings of common stock for aggregate proceeds in excess of USD 1 billion.
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in its public offering of senior unsecured notes worth USD 400 million.
- Represented an NYSE-listed multinational financial services company in the multijurisdictional restructuring of a portion of its corporate organization.
- Represented a French outdoor advertising company in its acquisition of the Latin America business of a large US outdoor advertising company.
- Represented a global metals manufacturing company in its acquisition of the cryogenics business and related assets of a manufacturing company in connection with a Chapter 11 proceeding.
- Ongoing representation of NYSE and NASDAQ-listed companies in connection with SEC reporting and disclosure obligations, compliance with stock exchange rules and regulations, and general corporate governance matters.
- Illinois~United States (2014)
- University of Illinois College of Law (JD, magna cum laude) (2014)
- University of Southern California (MSW) (2010)
- University of California at Irvine (BA) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.