Jot van Suijlen is an associate within the Amsterdam Banking & Finance practice group. He joined Baker McKenzie in 2019.
Jot focuses on securitisation, structured credit products and loan portfolio transactions involving a wide variety of asset classes, as well as debt capital markets. In addition, Jot also advises banks and corporates on general financing transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Natixis and BNP Paribas as co-arrangers and joint lead managers on public Dutch RMBS transaction Prinsen Mortgage Finance No. 1 B.V.
- Advised Dutch originators on the set-up of buy-to-let mortgage loan platforms.
- Advised both sellers and purchasers on the sale of / acquisition of mortgage loan portfolios.
- Advised both sellers and purchasers on various trade receivables financing transactions.
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands (2019)
- Leiden University (Law degree) (2019)
- Leiden University (LL.B. in Taxation) (2017)
- Co-author, "STS Framework for Synthetic Securitisations," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 11 March 2021
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.