Rik van Duijvenvoorde is a junior associate in Baker McKenzie’s Amsterdam office and a member of the Indirect Tax Practice Group. He joined the Firm in March 2016.
Rik has extensive experience in value added tax law in both Dutch and European setting. He advises clients on indirect tax matters including EMEA and global transactions and sales structuring, supply chain opportunities, acquisition and restructuring projects, and VAT optimization projects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisors – Member
- Netherlands Tax Law~Netherlands (2017)
- Leiden University (LLM Tax Law) (2017)
- Leiden University (LLB Tax Law) (2015)
- Merton College, Oxford, U.K. (Diploma in Legal Studies) (2014)