Rik van Duijvenvoorde
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V.
Rik van Duijvenvoorde is a senior associate in the Indirect Tax Team of Baker McKenzie’s Amsterdam office. He joined Baker McKenzie in March 2017.
Rik specializes in Value Added Tax law from a Dutch perspective and a European Union perspective. Rik advises clients on their indirect tax position and the indirect tax aspects of their EMEA and global transactions and sales structuring, on supply chain opportunities, on acquisition and restructuring projects, and on VAT optimization projects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA) – Member
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisors – Member
- Netherlands Tax Law~Netherlands (2017)
- Leiden University (LL.M. Master Tax Law) (2017)
- Leiden University (LL.B. Bachelor Tax Law) (2015)
- Merton College, University of Oxford, U.K. (Diploma in Legal Studies) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.