Enrique Valera works with the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice group in Madrid. His experience also includes serving as a member of the Litigation practice group. He often advises clients on major and domestic cross-border acquisitions, as well as divestiture proceedings.
Mr. Valera counsels on changes of control and other business combinations — especially those involving companies and groups — in international and multijurisdictional deals. He routinely works with clients from the automotive sector, and is seasoned in distressed/insolvency-related transactions and acquisitions. He has also handled numerous court proceedings regarding the collection of debts, letter of exchange executions, mortgages executions, unfair competition and contract litigation. Mr. Valera is also proficient in insolvency law, having represented insolvent entities and creditors.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented PACCOR Group in the acquisition of EDV Packaging.
- Represented Schreiber Foods in the acquisition of the Spanish operations of Groupe Senoble.
- Represented Danfoss international in the acquisition of Ikusi.
- Represented Eastman Chemical Group in the acquisition of INACSA.
- Represented Take-Two in the acquisition of Social Point, a major Spanish gaming developer.
- Madrid~Spain (1991)
- Universidad San Pablo CEU (M.C.L. Honors) (1990)