Pamela has substantial experience in labor and employment law matters. She has considerable experience assisting and representing local and foreign corporations in labor and employment matters, including employment issues in merger and acquisition transactions, mass severance, harassment/ discrimination, resolution of labor disputes, occupational safety and compliance of employment regulations.
She is also experienced in assisting clients in mergers and acquisitions transactions and advising local and foreign corporations on corporate governance and regulatory compliance matters.
Representative Legal Matters
Employment Issues in Merger and Acquisition Transactions
- Advised employment issues in M&A transactions and/or post-merger integrations (including transfer of employee welfare funds and harmonization of employee benefits) for major multinational companies in the healthcare business and IT industry.
- Advising and assisting the world's leading manufacturing, pharmaceutical, medical, hi-tech, international trading, financial, consulting, retail companies on their compliance issues, such as privacy issues, employment compliance matters, etc. and conducting internal investigations on employees’ suspected misconducts, involving sexual harassment, bully, embezzlement and bribery.
- Advising various high-profile clients on structuring lawful approaches to terminating their employees.
- Assisted the liquidation of various multinational companies to close its Taiwan entities, laying off its employees and transferring the remaining employees to another entities, where applicable.
Resolution of Disputes
- Representing various high-profile companies in handling their private negotiations, mediations and/or lawsuits, mainly for labor disputes.
- Named Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2017~2019 and 2022~2023)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taipei Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York~United States (2014)
- Taipei~Taiwan (2006)
- Columbia Law School, United States (LL.M.) (2012)
- National Taiwan University (LL.M.) (2006)
- National Taiwan University (LL.B.) (2003)