Mark Tedeschi is an associate in the Dubai office of Baker McKenzie. Mark advises on all employment law matters for national and multinational clients based in the UAE and all free zones, including DIFC.
Before joining Baker McKenzie, Mark trained and spent three years as an Employment proffessional based in London. Mark was admitted as a Solicitor of England and Wales in 2019.
Mark advises clients on a full range of contentious and non-contentious matters, employment law issues, including various contract drafting, providing strategic advice on disciplinary and general employment matters, termination and non-competition. Mark has worked with both regional and international clients across a variety of industry areas, including technology, retail, healthcare, finance and construction.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Incorporation of Wrights Member, Trades House of Glasgow
- England & Wales (Solicitor) (2019)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- BPP Law School, London (Legal Practice Course) (2017)
- Nottingham Trent University (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2015)
- University of Strathclyde (LLB Bachelor of Law (Scottish Law)) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie LLP