Halli Spraggins is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Antitrust & Competition Practice Group in Washington, DC. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Halli was an associate at a disputes firm where she focused her practice on complex litigation, antitrust enforcement and class actions.
Halli routinely counsels clients on a range of antitrust issues before the Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission, US courts and foreign competition authorities.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Young Lawyer Representative, American Bar Association's Global Private Litigation Committee of the Antitrust Law Section
- District of Columbia~United States (2020)
- American University Washington College of Law (JD) (2019)
- University of San Diego (MA in International Relations) (2015)
- Pepperdine University (BA) (2014)
- Co-author, "Poaching Per Se," Perspectives in Antitrust, May 2020
- Co-author, "How Case Management Orders Can Support New Attorneys," Law360, February 22, 2021
- Co-author, "Congressional Antitrust Bills Seek to Regulate a New Internet Era," Antitrust, Vol. 36, No. 2, Spring 2022
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.